- Dug: Who’s been kind enough to write blog entries for me while I’m travelling for work and during the move.
- The Beast Mom: Because she’s well-grounded and rightly points out that the main idea of all this is to have fun.
- Jsun: Mostly because I like the way he spells "Jason." It’s witty.
- Barry1021 or 2010 or whatever: Just so he’ll leave me alone, hopefully.
- KeepYerBag: For noting the quality of comments is a crucial aspect of the quality of the blog. I have more than once noticed that I can say any ol’ thing here and you guys will pick it up and run with it.
- RovingBroker: For correctly noting that the primary thing an advertiser should look for in a blog is great content.
To get your USB Flash Drives, email me (use firstname.lastname@example.org for right now; my fatty @ fatcyclist.com email address is not currently accessible) with your address. I’ll give the addresses to my wife, who is much more likely to package and send your drives than I am.
Which Reminds Me
If you’ve ever won a contest from me and I’ve stiffed you, please send me email (email@example.com), telling me which contest and what you should have gotten. During my move to UT in particular, I haven’t been as vigilant about mailing stuff as I should have been. Good thing this isn’t ebay; I’d have a horri ble ranking.
I’ve been talking with a guy about having my blog do something kind of special around a big upcoming race (no, not the Tour de France). We’re close to nailing it down, and it should mean some of the coolest stuff ever on this blog — and the coolest stuff I’ve ever given away by a factor of about 50. And yes, I’ve done my math right.
I will post again. I mean it. Oh, and Dug promises he’ll post sometime this week, too. He says he’s interested in writing something for this blog once a week or so. Yay, Dug!
PS: In four hours, I’m talking to advertising professionals about my blog. I shouldn’t be nervous, and yet I am.