A Note from Fatty: Hey, guess what. I’m the guest blogger for Bill Strickland’s “The Selection” blog over at Biclycling.com today. Why don’t you do me a favor and go read it?
Tomorrow’s going to be a big day for this blog and me — at 5:30PM (ET) / 2:30PM (PT) I’ll be moderating a live Q&A chat with Johan Bruyneel.
Yes, that’s right. Johan Bruyneel.
He’s going to be here, live and online, taking questions as you ask them and giving answers.
So, if you’ve ever wanted to talk with the man Phil Liggett describes as arguably the best team director in the history of the sport, be sure to come here tomorrow and at 5:30PM (ET) / 2:30PM (PT) and join the conversation.
This is something you do not want to miss. Nor do I, for that matter.
Awesome Dress Rehearsal with Twin Six
Here’s the thing, though. I’ll be using live blogging software (coveritlive.com) for the live chat with Johan — and I’ve never used it before. And frankly, I don’t like the idea of using this tool for the first time ever as this interview begins.
So, as practice, I’ll be doing a Q&A today at 4:30PM (ET) / 1:30PM (PT) with Ryan Carlson and Brent Gale from the hip bike clothing design company that all the cool kids are copying, Twin Six.
Frankly, I think it’s going to be a terrific conversation, for the following reasons:
- The Twin Six guys are an awesome success story. Two friends had a great idea — make cycling clothes that look great — and have made a successful business out of it.
- The Twin Six guys are smart and funny. I call them all the time just to talk, because they crack me up. Sometimes we talk for hours. Sometimes they tell me to leave them alone; they have work to do.
- The Twin Six guys are working on the design for the next 100 Miles of Nowhere T-Shirt right now. Maybe you can give them some suggestions on what you’d like to see that shirt look like.
- The Twin Six guys are working on the design for the 2012 Fat Cyclist jersey right now. They haven’t shown me a thing. Maybe we can get them to give us some hints on what it’ll look like.
- The Twin Six 2011 collection is incredible. Seriously, check it out. And be sure to check out their super-secret “Dark” collection, too. Wow. If there is one jersey I absolutely must have this year, it’s this one. Or maybe it’s this one. Or maybe it’s both.
So, come back at 4:30PM (ET) / 1:30PM (PT) today. Bring your questions and comments, kudos and ideas, for Twin Six. And for me. Cuz I guess I wouldn’t mind answering a couple questions, too.
It’ll be fun. Provided, of course, I get the interviewing software software working.
PS: And — just one more time — be certain to come back tomorrow at 5:30PM (ET) / 2:30PM (PT) for the Johan Bruyneel chat.